Wednesday, September 17, 2008

its official: womp.

6 reasons why I think Africa hates me

1. An entire bottle of maple syrup I brought from home broke and spilled in my luggage and all over my things

2. My grandfather passed away day 2 namibia

3. My keys magically disappeared/ran away/I can't find them

4. I keep getting electricuted when I take a shower or handwash my laundry.

5. I woke up with a DEATH EYE on friday (thank you dry weather).

6. I am currently dealing with BEDBUGS or chicken pox or AIDS?? or another sort of rash that seems to be spreading all over my body.


Thanks life.

On another note --

it is definitely good to be back home. monday night we had a sing along on the balcony and it was so beautiful out. we sang lots of church songs and also christmas songs. and RENT. and we ate obnoxious amounts of rice krispy treats.

i cannot sleep in my bed due to said possible bugs biting me whilst i slumber. last night i slept on the couch but a few girls dragged their beds to the common room to keep me company. we watched greys anatomy on dvd and did homework and facebooked.

i bought a beaded owl figurine at the market that is YELLOW AND RED and i am putting it in chi omega's chapter room when i come back. :)

adela and i had a "lets show each other pictures of all of our ex bf's" date and it was pretty hilarious.

i think i am just going to go to the doctor because i hate not knowing what this rash is and i want to get rid of it ASAP.

No comments: